LupinBay Portrait Session Terms & Conditions
- Changes to the session date within 14 days of the agreed date will result in one of the following:
- Reschedule: Session Fee will be held as a credit with LupinBay for up to two months beyond the original session date, after which time the session will be considered as cancelled.
- Cancellation: Session Fee will be held by by LupinBay as a credit for a future session for a period of up to 12 months, after which you will forfeit the Session Fee.
- Your session date may be changed to the next available appointment as agreed on by you and us, for a maximum of three session changes, at which point the session will be considered cancelled.
- LupinBay Limited retains copyright and ownership of all images resulting from the session.
- No party other than LupinBay Limited may take pictures of any poses, lighting situations, or setups made by the photographer. This slows down the photographer’s work and violates the photographer’s right to take pictures of the event. You agree to take responsibility for insisting that no person(s) get in the way of the photographer or take pictures in these situations.
- You grant permission to LupinBay Limited and its assigns, licensees, and sublicensees, permission to use your and/or your pet's image, likeness or name in any and all forms of media for commercial purposes, advertising, trade, personal use, or any and all other uses, and to copyright the same in LupinBay Limited's name or any other name that LupinBay Limited may select. Therefore, LupinBay Limited may use your and/or your pet's likeness and image on LupinBay Limited's website or other advertising. LupinBay Limited may sell photos containing your pet's likeness to third parties. You agree to release and discharge LupinBay Limited and its officers, agents, servants and employees from any and all claims for libel and invasion of privacy.